Thursday, December 16, 2010

Be Mine

This one I had written long back... This was my first attempt at writing one of this kind... It will take some time for me to work on an art that will justify the content. 
Hope you enjoy reading this one! :) (comments and likes are always welcome!) 


do i need to teach you romance
tell you how to dance
in the daylight and when it's dark
i find myself dying for your glance

know you are not the sand
slipping from my hands
not the moon, what's a thorn
a lovely charm take my hand

tie a knot ask me to stay
tell me not to drift apart
forget about the sands of time
let's talk of the stars

keep faith in me let me show you
how fearless i am
love and leave me not
the silk in my arms

come here have no remorse
give me just a chance
let me walk along
forget about the world around

come to me not to go with the time
i just have this birth of mine
come to me hold my hand
come and be mine

8 comments:

  1. Nice poem, sounds more like u had a guitar in ur hands and it all clicked in your mind, i mean this poem looks like it has been written in one go without much of scribbling and reviewing (which is really good :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r sooo romantic at heart:) there will never b any dearth of girls for u:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fav part...
    tie a knot ask me to stay
    tell me not to drift apart
    forget about the sands of time
    let's talk of the stars

    kepp it up my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart-felt and touching... I am sure you wrote it for a certain someone.. Lucky that someone.. beautiful poem in short.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all!!

    yes it has been written in one go raja. :)

    those lines are my favorite too yaya! :)

    that's one charming blessing Pankil, thanks!! :P ;-)

    ;) laks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hay bhai kya likha hai boss.....!!!!!!
    bhai simply u just roking......

    ReplyDelete